We Have Moved!

This blog has been retired and will receive no new content. To read new Cranial Soup articles, please visit our new location.

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Spellcheck

On my last post, I was using the program wBloggar, and ran the spellcheck before posting.

Now, I really like wBloggar... I like it a lot. But the spellcheck feature definitely leaves something to be desired.

It found error with the word 'voicemail' and suggested this replacement:



Now let's use that correction in a sentence, shall we?

"As soon as I got home I took off my coat and checked my vaginal messages."


Oh, yes...that's a great replacement! Don't you agree?

Everyone should replace all instances of the word voicemail with vaginal from now on.

The world will be a better place if you do. ;-)

No comments: